Running every day from spring through to autumn, our Daily Cycling Tour Around Riga is the perfect way to discover what Riga has to offer – a great sightseeing experience to tell your friends about.
INFO: As of September 25th, 2013. Riga Daily Bike Tours are closed for the Winter season, but feel free to contact us to book a custom private tour for you or your group. We are running our cycling tours until the first snow.
On these 2.5 hour tours you’ll see an amazing cross-section of this diverse city, from the bustling market area and developing alternative cultural region, through the former site of the WWII Jewish ghetto, past churches, graveyards and parks and other sights of Riga.
At 12:00AM Our Morning Cruise tour winds through Riga’s beautiful parkland to the river banks, taking in some amazing views and stunning Art Nouveau architecture during 2 Hours of relaxed cycling. A great way to see Riga from the comfort of a bicycle saddle.
The 03:00PM City Exploration Tour ride shows the other side of Riga. Explore the Moscow district, Central Riga, wooden houses, former Jewish ghetto, old cemeteries and much more. A 3 Hour ride that will show you the full diversity of this amazing city.
The tours are designed to be fun, interesting and entertaining. Taking in a fair bit of Latvia’s history, you’ll also see the city from a local perspective whilst picking up some ideas on what to do and where to go during the rest of your stay.
View Riga Daily Bike Tours in a larger map
- Tours run daily at 12:00AM and 3:00PM from Rātslaukums – in the middle of Blackheads House and Town Hall, near Roland knight statue – the guy with a big sword. From May until October.
- Price is just 10Ls a person - bike is included. If you bring your own bike the tour is 7.50Ls a person!
- Just show up at the spot or use the contacts form below to send us a message.
- Our meeting point location on the map here.
- Read reviews about us on Tripadvisor.