Multi-day self-guided Baltic cycling holidays
The Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are perfect for cycling holidays, with largely flat terrain and low population density. Away from the main cities of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius, the rest of the region is peaceful, natural and unspoilt. For those who like to be immersed in nature and history, a Baltic cycling holiday is the thing for you.
We want to show you the best of Latvia and the Baltics, the cities and the pristine environment, so we’ve put together these Baltic cycling routes to help you discover the authentic Baltic experience. We do the preparation, book the accommodation and give you a comfortable trekking bike with equipment and an information pack to make sure you don’t get lost; you still have to turn the pedals, but a Baltic cycling holiday could not be easier.
Choose from one of our prepared Self-Guided Baltic Bicycle holidays:
- Lakes, Churches and the Daugava river in the forgotten East – 7 day Latgale Tour
- Ports, Beaches and the Baltic sea in the wild West – 12 day Kurzeme Tour
- Manors, Castles and the Gauja River in historic Livonia – 6 day Vidzeme Tour
- Lighthouses, solitude and the Estonian islands in Latvia and Estonia – 14 day Riga to Tallinn Tour
- History, Nature and the Gauja National Park – 3 day Tour of the Gauja river valley.
Of course, these routes may not fit your itinerary or plans. We try to tailor all tours to fit the needs of our clients, so just contact us to get a proposal for a personalised cycling holiday. Please be aware, that accommodation options in some parts of the countryside are limited, the sooner you book, the sooner we can reserve the best options for you.