For those who like to take it easy, this tour takes in a number of important sights within and surrounding the Old Town without working up a sweat.
We’ll cruise the cobbled streets stopping at a number of important points in old Riga, before rolling through the green parks that follow the canal, visiting the ‘Quiet District’ and its fantastic Art Nouveau architecture and exploring an old harbour. We might even have a chance to stop for a coffee and cake.
Join the tour and learn about the history of Riga and the people that shaped it, as well as the contemporary city, where to eat and drink and what to visit while in Riga. We take a easy and safe route, suitable for all abilities, riding through some of its most beautiful and calm areas the city has to offer.
- Privately booked tour
- 2.5 Hour tour with a licensed guide.
- Bikes and helmets included.
- 1 person – 65 euro per person
- 2 people – 35 euro per person
- 3 – 4 people – 25 euro per person
- 5 – 6 people – 22.50 euro per person
- 7 – or more people – 20 euro per person
Please contact us if you would like more information, or to book a private tour for yourself or your group.