In the spirit of the Riga Explorer’s Club comes our newest tour, the Riga Exploration Tour. For those who want to go further, see more and experience the real city, this tour is for you.
Designed to cover all parts of the city, from the busy centre to the quiet Pardaugava district, via the exclusive Kipsala and Art Nouveau districts and the decaying Moscow district. We’ll cover all periods of Riga’s history, from its foundation, through various regimes up to the current period of independence and what the future holds for the city.
The tour will take 5-6 hours of riding and exploration, in order to cover as much ground as possible. Our comfortable city-hybrid bikes are perfect for the job, and we’ll take a lunch break in the middle to recharge our batteries.
This tour is perfect for those with limited time who want to see as much as possible, for travelers tired of the typical tours of old churches and museums or for those who live here or are visiting for longer and what to discover new and interesting parts of the city by bicycle.
- 5-6 Hour tour with a licensed guide.
- Lunch stop in local cafe or restaurant (not included in price).
- Bikes and helmets included.
- 1 person – 100 euro per person
- 2 people – 60 euro per person
- 3 – 4 people – 50 euro per person
- 5 – 6 people – 40 euro per person
- 7 – 9 people – 35 euro per person
- 10 or more people – 30 euro per person
No two Riga Exploration by Bike Tours are ever the same, we customise our route to the individual wishes of our clients. Just contact us to find out how we can help you discover Riga on a bicycle.